Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. Patty's Day Fun!

Sigh, I have the best blogging intentions. Every time I go somewhere I always think "take lots of pictures! Document everything! Think of something witty that you can talk about when you write!"

And then inevitably I come home and find 2 pictures on my camera. Saturday would have been a GREAT opportunity to show off some mad blogger skillz- my friends and I had a pub crawl to celebrate St. Patty's day and the original goal was to take a picture of every drink we had.

We ended up visiting The Winery, Forresters, The Clocktower, Beresford Hotel, The Local, The Gaslight Inn and Royal St. Albert's bar. What do I have to show for it?




-Lovely Rose Sangria from the Winery




-Pimms Sangria from Forresters

Awesome job, right? I don't know how real bloggers do it-- I need to start setting reminders on my phone to take pictures or something!

Regardless, it was a great evening with friends. To top it off a few of us ended up at Kareoke for late night. I haven't done Kareoke in YEARS, but when you've got your own room and only five people you can sing as many songs as your little heart desires. Proof? I was hoarse on Sunday. #worthit

There is one huge difference that I noticed from St. Patrick's day festivities here vs. Washington: no slightly flat green Bud Light to commemorate the event. Not sure how I feel about that.

Goal: actually take enough pictures to sum up a night. Include people for bonus points.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. whoah this weblog is excellent i really like studying your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You already know, many persons are hunting around for this information, you can
    help them greatly.

    My website click here

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS