Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Baby it's Cold....Inside?

It may have been hovering around the 60 degree mark today in SC (you know, a few degrees more, probably not less), but there's something that's a given at Christmas in my household:


No shame in turning up the AC so that everyone can enjoy the crackling flames of a nice fire now is there? Part of my Dad died a little the day he accepted a gas grill as a gift, but I know he'd have a heart attack on the spot if someone suggested we move to gas logs.

There's just something about a fire that makes Christmas complete- it's perfect for a lazy afternoon of napping and watching "A Christmas Story" on repeat.

So what if I sweated a bit as I grabbed a few logs from outside to restock? Perfect weather for snuggling on the inside. And since I don't generally leave the house on Christmas, that's a-ok with me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS