Friday, December 28, 2012

Back at it

Christmas was great-- full post to come once I find my camera cord (side note: I think one day I'll find a pile of 20 camera cords that I've lost)-- but with all the good food I've been consuming it was time to get back to the gym today.

I'm trying to get faster (keep in mind that's a relative term for me) so I've been using interval workouts to try to get my stubby legs to turn over a bit quicker.

This is what I threw together for this morning-- half mile intervals with rest inbetween. I'd wanted to do two more intervals at 7.7 and 7.9 but didn't wake up early enough and was out of time!

Next time I will definitely increase the interval speed or do additional intervals. I hate feeling like I have gas left in the tank after a workout and today was one of those days!

Now, off to find a leftover Christmas cookie....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS