Saturday, December 22, 2012

Homeward Bound!

Just waiting on one last reindeer (the twin's take a bus down from NYC) and then Santa (my brother) can head out with his sleigh (his car) to take all of us kiddos home for the holidays.

Last Christmas? Hello dark hair.
Corny? Absolutely. But at Christmas I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so excited to see these two that I can barely stand it:

Hopefully they'll be more excited to see me this time.
And pretty excited to see these folks. Yeah, it's not from home, but it's the only picture I could find. I do expect to be drinking a lot of wine and sweating a bunch while at home, so it works.

What I love most about Christmas is that my family does the same thing, without fail, every single year. Over 50+ years of traditions still going strong.

SC or bust!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS